You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once. ~Polish Proverb

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The First Loose Tooth!

Brady had his first loose tooth! He tried wiggling it and wiggling it, and finally one day at school it was loose enough that he just pulled it out! Here are some pictures of us trying to get it out one night! ;) His new tooth was already coming in behind it so we knew it was only a matter of time before it came out. The other bottom one was just a teensy bit loose and the other tooth was coming in as well. Looks like the Tooth Fairy will be visiting very soon!

( See my grubby face Mom?! ) But look there's a loose tooth in there!

I'll just see if I can pull it out myself! (Seriously not staged, he did this and I snapped the pic...priceless!)

Jake tried some string and then dental floss, but it wasn't quite ready yet.



Sister hold my hand, it hurts.


Aww its ok little brother. :(
(They do this all this time its soooo sweet!)

No comments: