You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once. ~Polish Proverb

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Better late than never....right?

So my parents have been telling me that its been ages since I've updated our family blog. They would be very correct! ;) I honestly couldn't even begin to tell you everything we have been up to, but its a ton and we have been super busy! But of course, we all are, our if you have kids you are in the same boat! Last month I really wished for the remote from the movie Click. I just wanted to pause time, and spend that extra time just hanging out with my kiddos and super awesome hubby. I just had to remember to tell myself to breathe and relax and enjoy. Easier said than done of course!


So I decided today that I better update the blog-o and then call Mom to tell her the good news! :) Because I hate having things out of order I'll be back dating things so the "oldest/newest" post will be from October 15, and hopefully I can work my way up to now! (Please cross your fingers and wish me luck, I think I might need it!)
ETA - DONE!! I'm updated from October through this month!!!

No comments: