You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once. ~Polish Proverb

Monday, June 30, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Saturday I was feeling very photo happy and Gwynie was happy to comply with my weird mood. She suggested we make funny faces...and so we did!

The shocked Mom face and stubborn Gwynie face!

Gwynie's "Vampire" face and my "Duh" face Our rock star faces...yep we are rocking our faces off!
The typical stick your tongue out and bug your eyes picture...if that's typical
[Insert witty caption here.]

And then we did some normal ones, but they were blurry. I took everything one handed and these were the only ones that turned out blurry!



And our cute little Brady with lots of cotton candy around his lips!




And Jake came to the rescue to get one of all three of us



Ahh... I love my kids! We have fun just hanging around the house. Sunday Brady set up his train track and made a town so I got a couple pics of that, but somehow I ended up with another blurry one. I'll blame it on low batteries, how about that?

No comments: