You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once. ~Polish Proverb

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary Baby!

Today, 8 years ago, Jake and I were married. Some days it seems like it was only yesterday!



For our anniversary, we went to a Green Day concert! There were actually here on our anniversary, the 16th, so it was perfect. As the wonderful wife I am, Jake even went golfing in the morning! :) We went to Red Rock Brewing Company for dinner, and then had a blast at the show!

Us at the concert

There are so many reasons I love my husband. Here are just a few.

1. I love that you have given the kids your passion for sports. The kids love playing sports, watching sports, and talking about sports. We go to several sporting events through the year and the kids love it.

2. You always take care of the yardwork so I don't have to. I've never had to mow the lawn, I don't even think I could start the lawn mower!

3. Jake always puts gas in the car for me. I probably haven't done it in at least 2 years...I know can you believe it!! I'm just a little spoiled aren't I?!

4. Jake is an exceptional cook. I say it all the time, but seriously, the kids and I would eat cereal and microwave dinners if it wasn't for him.

Love you Baby! You have made me so happy all these years, and I can't wait to see what else the future has in store for us! ;)

2 comments:

Kayla Merritt said...

awww how sweet! now ya just need to work on eternity... :)

wood0306 said...

Congratulations!!!