You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once. ~Polish Proverb

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!

We love going to the Pumpkin Patch, and always make it a point to go to the same one every year. Its tradition, and by now the kids know exactly where I like to take their pictures at. They literally just marched right up, posed, and moved to the next spot! They are so trained its almost scary! ;)


Here's one that I take EVERY year! (For some reason I'm not seeing hardly any 2005 pics though on my computer, I'll have to figure out where I put my back up cds!) And instead of uploading tons of pics, I put it on this little page (with a few scrapbook elements, not anything big though, not enough time!) so you can see it all! ;)


*Click to make them bigger*





Ahhh such a fun walk down memory lane! It seems like forever ago that they were that small, yet only yesterday all at the same time!

And now for a few of the pumpkin patch pics from this year...not all of them though, I take far too many pictures to do that! ;)














No comments: