You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once. ~Polish Proverb

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Things Kids Say...

My kids are always so amusing...

Gwynie: Mom, even though I know you don't wear my pink jacket, do you know where it is?

Hmm, apparently I use that line far too often ya think? I always tell the kids when they ask where their shoes or clothes are..."I don't wear it so why would I know where it is?!" I heard that A LOT as a kid! ;)


Brady: Dad, these fishsticks taste funny.
Jake: Well then don't eat them.
Brady: You know what would make them taste better?
Jake: I don't know, what?
Brady: Ketchup. Ketchup makes everything taste better!

Brady actually LOVES fishsticks (I say ewwww) so this cracked me up when Jake told me about it. He really does love ketchup, too. He would eat 42 packets of ketchup for lunch if I would let him.

2 comments:

wood0306 said...

Very Cute! They are getting so big and cuter every minute!

Candi Merritt said...

Hey Kandi, our blog is going private. If you want access, send me your email to candimerritt@hotmail.com Thanks! Hope all is well.