You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once. ~Polish Proverb

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tee Ball and Family BBQ

Here are some pics of Brady's last Tee Ball game!


Jake really loved Coaching and is going to coach again in the Spring!


Pitching to Brady


Brady's trophy and the certificate Jake made the kids - he got Most Determined

On the 14th we went to Jake's brother's house for a Family BBQ with the whole Phillips Fam. We had a fun time and the kids liked roasting marshmallows!

I'm pretty sure Jake was stealing Brady's marshmallow!


The kids and our neices and Great Grandma Lee.
L-R: Abby, Grandma Lee, Brady, Bailey, Gwynie, Hannah
Oh and, we didn't make it out to see the new baby yet, but Brady is still the ONLY BOY on the whole Phillips Family side. Jake's other cousin has two girls and isn't planning on anymore. So, looks like he'll have to carry on the family name!

Gwynie was really enjoying that marshmallow!


Last weekend a friend and I went to the Scrapbook Expo and did the Midnight Crop. We probably did more talking than scrapping, but it was a blast.


Here I am hard at work!


And I had to throw this picture in here....look what I just barely dumped out...EASTER CANDY!! Seriously, we never eat the candy that we have in the house!! It just sits in a basket after Santa or the Easter Bunny, or whoever comes. The only candy we really buy and actually eat are Twizzlers....I could eat a whole bag by myself I'm sure!

No comments: