You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once. ~Polish Proverb

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lagoon...its what fun is!

Yay Lagoon! For my work party we went to Lagoon (like we did last year) and the kids had a blast. Brady was finally tall enough (exactly 46 inches) to ride all the big kid rides. We rode pretty much everything in that park, and some multiple times. It was so fun taking the kids on Colossus (the coaster with the double loops) and hearing them freak out at first, but then loving it after and begging to ride it again. I know I haven't laughed as hard as I did that day in awhile. But being with my family, having a perfect gorgeous sunny day, and a whole day to ride coasters...now that was perfect.

I realized at lunch time a very ODD coincidence....the kids were wearing the same colored shirts they wore last year! Different shirts, but still...I didn't plan it that way, but how funny! So I thought it would be fun to show some pics from last year as well just for fun!



2008

2009

2008

2009
(bad lighting...not as good as last year, haha BUT look how much they've grown!!)
The rest of 2009 pics below!
The story on this one...that is the kids little car getting SPRAYED with water, hahahaha!

One word....PRICELESS!

Brady wanted us to win him a Husky soooo bad and we did. Then we had to win Gwynie a Baby Patrick (from SpongeBob) and we did. $24 later they both had stuffed animals. ;)

No comments: