You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once. ~Polish Proverb

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A New "Do"

So I was getting really sick of my hair and decided just to change it all up. I was sick of maintaining the highlights as its a pain, and a small fortune. Do you know how many stamp sets I could buy with the money I was spending on my hair?! ;)

So I cut off 9 inches tonight (gasp! I didn't realize I had that much to cut off!) and dyed it a light brown. I think this might be the closest I've had to my natural color in years, but honestly, I have no clue what my real color is at this point. Its really more of a dirty blonde at the roots, but this color works for me.


At work I got some stunned, surprised looks, but everyone all said it suited me very well and as one friend told me...its make me look more together and sophisticated. Cool, I'll take that! As Jake told me, this is his new favorite picture of me.



No comments: