You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once. ~Polish Proverb

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Orange Blossom Crafts

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to take a minute to tell you about something fantastic! Cause you know I'm always looking out for you all! ;)

My super fab Mom and sis Laci started an Etsy shop called Orange Blossom Crafts. Right now they have some three piece jewelery sets (necklace, bracelet and earrings), but are looking to add more crafty stuffs later.

Some of my favorite three piece sets are:

- Of the Earth

- Morgana

- Just Beachy

And you can't go wrong with the Wish Upon a Starfish necklace, or the super fun (and totally wallet friendly at $10 bucks!) Go Fish! earrings!

How cool are these?! I love buying things that are handmade instead of just cheap-o things you know were made in China. Being the lucky person I am to have such fabby family members, I have a three piece set (in purple and black of course!) that I've had tons of compliments on. So, if you've been looking to spice up your wardrobe and add a few fun accessories in, well I've solved that little problem for you! Now the hard part will be deciding what to get, right?! ;)

No comments: