You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once. ~Polish Proverb

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Almost That Time!

I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner! Thanksgiving is next week and before you know it, BAM! It's Christmas! So I decided I would post here to see who wants a Christmas Card! I've never been great about mailing anything (thanks Mom for those wonderful genetics, hehe!), but I decided that if I made it into a big deal then I might actually get Christmas cards mailed out to people that want em.

So, here is your chance to get a fantabulous handmade Christmas card from me! You can either leave a comment here with your address, or for privacy's sake, you can email me at:

kandipants21@gmail.com

All requests welcome! Even if you know of someone that doesn't read our blog, but you know they would like a Christmas card, let me know as well!

No comments: